Brian Cross is one of Irelands best known Garden and Landscape Designers.Designing gardens for the over 25 years, varying from large country properties to city courtyard gardens all projects are undertaken.Private Garden & Landscape Design for Cottages, Townhouses, Country Estates, Suburban Gardens, Roof Gardens. Corporate Garden & Landscape Design for Hotels, Industrial Estates, Club Houses, Business Campus
- Initial site visit in consultation with client discussing suitability of garden in relation to property.
- Full Garden Design service-from concept of garden to final details.
- Hard landscaping spec.
- Planting schemes - Formal / Natural / Contemporary / Cottage style
- Sculpture & water features and advice.
- Vegetable & Fruit gardens.
- Wildlife areas incorporation.
- Low maintenance gardens using easy care plants,stone mulchs.
- Landscaping Plans for Council planning approval.
- Garden Furniture advice
- Plant & Tree selection & procurement
- Plants for all year interest
- Project management.
- All styles of properties are catered for - Private gardens, town & courtyard gardens, and country estates.
- Hands on garden courses in Lakemount garden.
- Contributor to garden and lifestyle magazines.
GPS Coordinates: 51.924076, -8.406751From Cork: Take the R639 through Glanmire village. Continue through the pedestrian traffic lights. At the next lights, turn left at crossroads, up to the top of the hill. The garden is on the left at the end of the stone wall. The name of the garden (Lakemount) is on the gable of the garage.